The Positive Doodle Diary is all about encouraging creativity, self-expression and mindfulness through daily doodling and simple journaling. It’s packed full of different activities that will lead the little people in your life to explore themes of confidence, resilience, kindness and even self-care!
Depending on age, children can work with The Positive Doodle Diary either alone or together with an adult. We feel the book is ideal for kids aged 5 to 10 years old.
It is hard-backed and comes with its own ribbon bookmark so the owner always knows exactly where to start each day.
What you'll find inside:
- Daily Dear Diary pages with space to write about how they feel, reflect on what to remember about their day as well as sections for self-care and gratitude.
- Daily Doodle Diary pages with space for free doodling.
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.