Celebrate the raw landscape of Ireland; Irish Turflands celebrates the fresh rolling fields in a kaleidoscope of green and the warm comfort of a smokey, smouldering turf fire. Nestled in amongst the green fields of rural Ireland are the pitch black peat bogs. Rich in nutrients, these lands have provided fuel to the nation for hundreds of years. In this scent, we've captured the freshness of the farmlands, with the sticky black bog, and the embers of burning peat. A homage to all bog cutters who have made nights nestled beside a real turf fire so very special.
- Top Notes: Soft precious woods
- Middle Notes: Amber, Vetiver, Spicy Accords
- Bottom Notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli.
- Made entirely by hand, each one of our gorgeous wax melts is infused with a combination of natural wax and the finest perfume oils.
- Wax melt bar lasts up to 100 hours.